HYDRAFACIAL™: RESTORE AND PRESERVE HEALTHY SKIN FOR LIFE!
Maintaining a radiant, flawless complexion becomes increasingly difficult as we get older, primarily because we are fighting an uphill battle against the damaging effects of free radicals—the elements responsible for damaging the structural integrity of our skin cells. Pollution, environmental toxins, and sunlight are all examples of free radicals that cause our skin cells to malfunction and to eventually deteriorate, leaving our skin looking dull, aged, and wrinkled.
The only way to protect your skin from the harsh effects of free radicals is with a direct infusion of antioxidants. Typically found in vitamins and plant extracts, antioxidants neutralize free radicals to shield your skin from damage, thus helping to preserve a youthfully-smooth, glowing complexion.
At Dr. Q™ Medical Spa, located in Rancho Mirage, CA, Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Suzanne Quardt (Dr. Q™) is pleased to offer non-invasive HydraFacial™ treatments to instantly replenish the skin’s antioxidant levels through a patented infusion process known as Vortex-Fusion®–this advanced application technique facilitates the delivery of key nutrients/antioxidants to the innermost layers of the skin, where their anti-aging properties are activated and optimized.
What sets the HydraFacial™ apart from alternative skin resurfacing options is its ability to moisturize and hydrate the skin while simultaneously removing dead skin cells and extracting impurities. This soothing, non-irritating treatment delivers immediate results and a multitude of skin-enhancing benefits, including:
- Gentle exfoliation removes dead skin cells, impurities, and other signs of damage at the skin’s surface
- The unique spiral design of the HydroPeel® tips creates a vortex effect to quickly dislodge and eliminate impurities while introducing hydrating skin solutions and powerful antioxidants
- Cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates in the course of a single treatment
- Effectively infuses the skin with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to keep the skin looking firm, lifted, and smooth
- Completed in approximately 15 minutes, this non-invasive, non-surgical treatment delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime
- Just one treatment per month can improve the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles, hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin, melasma), oily, and congested skin
- Safe and appropriate for all skin types (even sensitive skin)
YOUR HYDRAFACIAL™ EXPERIENCE
Beauty doesn’t have to be painful! Many patients describe the HydraFacial™ experience as a relaxing treatment akin to having “a cool paintbrush moving over the face.” Your HydraFacial™ can be custom-formulated with different serums to address your specific skincare concerns; however, all HydraFacial™ treatments involve five basic steps:
- Cleansing and exfoliation: dead skin cells are removed to reveal new, healthy skin
- Acid peel: gently loosens debris and dirt from pores
- Extraction: vortex suction is utilized for automated extractions—effectively cleaning out the pores without irritation or discomfort
- Hydration: hyaluronic acid and antioxidants are infused into the skin to restore optimal levels of hydration while nourishing the skin
- Protection: the HydraFacial MD® Daily Essentials™ at-home skincare products allow you to maximize and extend the results of your in-office HydraFacial™ treatment
We offer a variety of Hydrafacial options:
- Face only (30 minutes)
- Neck, Décolleté, and mask ( 75 minutes)
- Neck, décolleté, mask, lymph drainage, dermal builder or growth factors and LED (90 minutes)
Most patients notice visible improvements in the radiance, texture, tone, and overall health and appearance of their skin after a single HydraFacial™ treatment. Your skin-enhancing results may last 5-7 days (potentially longer with regular at-home use of Daily Essentials™ products), and periodic maintenance treatments (one per month) are recommended to preserve and prolong your results.
CONTACT DR. Q™ MEDICAL SPA
Situated in beautiful Rancho Mirage, California, Dr. Q™ Medical Spa has become an oasis for patients seeking a tranquil reprieve from the chaotic pace of everyday life while receiving non-invasive, yet highly-effective skin rejuvenation and body contouring treatments. Unparalleled patient care is the foundation of Dr. Q™’s cosmetic surgery practice, and she extends this exceptional level of service, attentiveness, and commitment to client satisfaction to her medical spa, where she offers a variety of customizable treatments designed to accommodate her patients’ diverse needs and aesthetic goals.
If would like additional information about the revitalizing effects of our non-invasive HydraFacial™ treatments, please contact Dr. Q™ Medical Spa today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with Dr. Q™.