Containing a proven balance of high quality ingredients, the mybody® products are uniquely formulated to target and treat problematic skin concerns (i.e. pigmentation issues, acne, dry/rough skin, aging skin, discoloration, wrinkles) while simultaneously improving the tone, texture, clarity, and radiance of the skin
In contrast to ordinary skincare lines, mybody® products utilize the science of biomimicry to replicate naturally occurring skin components with bio-engineered ingredients designed to be compatible with the skin’s natural composition and regenerative processes. In doing so, mybody® products are able to produce significant anti-aging effects while avoiding irritation or damage to the skin cells.
Mybody products harness the power of Probiotic Derived Bioactives to stimulate the skin’s natural healing mechanisms, thereby restoring the skin to a healthier and more youthful state while repairing any damage and minimizing the chances of inflammation, which is a key factor responsible for the visible signs of aging.
Safe and appropriate for all skin types, mybody® products have been clinically proven to enhance the health and condition of the skin by:
- Increasing oxygen uptake for healthier skin cells
- Helping the skin to appear smoother, firmer, and clearer while minimizing photodamage and redness
- Increasing the production of collagen and the body’s natural antimicrobial peptides
- Defending the skin against dangerous pathogens (disease-causing microorganisms)
- Increasing anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness and facilitate optimal oxygen uptake for healthy skin cells
- Boosting antioxidant activity to fight free radicals (molecules responsible for aging and tissue damage)
- Increasing hydration and skin elasticity to produce skin that appears smooth, clear, and more even-toned
For more information on Plastic Surgery and Non-Surgical Medical Spa Procedures and Treatments in the Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs, Palm Desert and surrounding areas please contact the offices of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Suzanne Quardt (Dr. Q) by clicking here or calling 760-324-2620.