CUSTOM RE-Q™-VENATION PACKAGES FOR YOUR SKIN
Time is a precious commodity in today’s fast-paced culture, and scheduling multiple skin rejuvenation treatments each week is simply not feasible for the vast majority of patients. At Dr. Q™ Medical Spa, located in Rancho Mirage, CA, we understand the challenges of balancing your busy schedule while still making time to care for the health of your skin, and we are pleased to offer personalized Skin Re-Q™-venation packages to efficiently address all of your skin-related concerns in one convenient office visit!
After performing an in-depth medical evaluation and listening carefully to your pressing skin concerns, Board Certified plastic surgeon Dr. Suzanne Quardt (Dr. Q™) will select the precise combination of next-generation skin-rejuvenation treatments to safely target and resolve your skin issues while restoring a healthy and youthfully-glowing appearance to your skin. Because of their inherently non-invasive (non-surgical) nature, multiple treatments can safely be performed within the context of a single session, without producing additional discomfort or complications, and without necessitating additional post-treatment downtime.
Your customized skin-enhancing Re-Q™-venate package may include one or more of the following advanced technologies:
- Ultherapy®: channels the power of ultrasound energy to replenish depleted levels of natural anti-aging proteins (i.e. collagen, elastin), which leads to improvements in facial/neck/décolletage smoothness, firmness, and tightness
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: directs pulsating beams of light at the skin to gently remove damaged skin cells one layer at a time. This serves to improve the appearance of multiple skin-related problems, including: acne/enlarged oil glands; fine lines and wrinkles; skin discoloration/melasma; uneven skin texture; acne or injury-related scars
- Photofacial: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) photofacials are non-invasive, light-based skin rejuvenation treatments that enhance the tone, appearance, color, and texture of the skin by targeting pigmentation irregularities and other undesirable skin issues (i.e. solar lentigenes, melasma, age spots, rosacea, broken capillaries, acne scars, enlarged pores/acne, fine lines and wrinkles)
- Injectables: wrinkle-reducing neuromodulators (i.e. Botox) may be utilized on their own, or in conjunction with volumizing dermal fillers (i.e. Juvederm®, Juvederm Voluma®, Restylane®, Perlane®, Hylaform®) to revitalize the skin and combat the visible signs of aging
- Chemical Peel: offered in a variety of formulations and strengths, chemical peels can be customized to address the unique skin concerns of each patient. Acne; facial aging; lines/wrinkles; skin lesions; scaly, rough, or dry skin; uneven skin texture/tone; skin discoloration; skin laxity (loose, sagging skin); and sun damaged skin are some of the problematic skin issues that may be improved with a chemical peel
CONTACT DR. Q™ MEDICAL SPA
Situated in beautiful Rancho Mirage, California, Dr. Q™ Medical Spa has become an oasis for patients seeking a tranquil reprieve from the chaotic pace of everyday life while receiving non-invasive, yet highly-effective skin rejuvenation and body contouring treatments. Unparalleled patient care is the foundation of Dr. Q™’s cosmetic surgery practice, and she extends this exceptional level of service, attentiveness, and commitment to client satisfaction to her medical spa, where she offers a variety of customizable treatments designed to accommodate her patients’ diverse needs and aesthetic goals.
If would like to learn more about having a customized skin Re-Q™-venation package designed just for you, please contact Dr. Q™ Medical Spa today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with Dr. Q™.