Chemical peels are minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatments that utilize chemical solutions to exfoliate and strip away the damaged, discolored skin cells on the outermost layers of the skin (epidermis), thereby improving the appearance of melisma (darkened patches of skin) and revealing smoother skin with a more evenly balanced texture and color. At Dr. Q™ Medical Spa, located in Rancho Mirage, CA, Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Suzanne Quardt (Dr. Q™) is pleased to offer advanced chemical peel options from respected leaders in the medical aesthetics industry, such as Cosmelan®, VISÃOMD®, SkinMedica®, MyBody®, and BioAge Dermocosmetics.
RE-Q™-VENATING CHEMICAL PEEL OPTIONS
- Cosmelan® Peel: often used to treat uneven skin tone resulting from hyperpigmentation (skin darkening, sun spots, melasma) and other forms of dyschromia (skin pigmentation irregularities). The Cosmelan® peel works by inhibiting the production of tyrosinase, an enzyme needed for the production of melanin, which gives the skin its pigment (color). The Cosmelan® peel also offers skin-smoothing benefits, and has proven helpful for patients seeking to improve the appearance of acne-prone skin, acne scars, and/or injury-related facial scarring. Most patients achieve optimal results with two in-office Cosmelan® peel treatments—the first to treat the full face, and a follow-up peel performed approximately one month later to “touch up” any areas with residual pigmentation issues. The skin improvements achieved with this in-office peel can be amplified and extended with the use of the Cosmelan 2® at-home skincare treatment. The Cosmelan® peel is not a bleaching cream and does not contain hydroquinone or TCA, giving it a high safety margin and making it a safe and appropriate re-Q™-venating treatment for all skin types.
- myPROBIOTIC PEEL®: this non-invasive, pain-free facial treatment restores youthful volume and radiance while tightening, brightening, and improving the appearance of dull, sun-damaged skin.
- Prestige Peel: this medium depth peel stimulates collagen synthesis and skin cell regeneration to reverse the effects of aging and sun damage
- Brilliance Peel: this gentle, superficial peel is ideally suited for patients with mild to moderate skin conditions seeking a gentler treatment to refresh and rejuvenate the appearance of their skin
- Illuminize Peel: this superficial peel is an excellent choice for first-time chemical peel patients, and works to brighten and tighten the skin while reversing the effects of sun damage and minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitalize Peel: a medium depth peel, this treatment is ideally suited to address mild to moderate sun damage, skin imperfections, fine lines/wrinkles, and common visible signs of facial aging
- Bio C Peel: a unique chemical peel, the Bio C peel exfoliates the skin to restore a radiant glow while facilitating optimal cell renewal. It is formulated with capsicum, provitamin B5, horseradish, amino acids, five alpha hydroxy acids (1% salicylic acid), and urea, all of which help to improve the skin’s texture and hydration.
CONTACT DR. Q™ MEDICAL SPA
Situated in beautiful Rancho Mirage, California, Dr. Q™ Medical Spa has become an oasis for patients seeking a tranquil reprieve from the chaotic pace of everyday life while receiving non-invasive, yet highly-effective skin rejuvenation and body contouring treatments. Unparalleled patient care is the foundation of Dr. Q™’s cosmetic surgery practice, and she extends this exceptional level of service, attentiveness, and commitment to client satisfaction to her medical spa, where she offers a variety of customizable treatments designed to accommodate her patients’ diverse needs and aesthetic goals.
If would like additional information about the rejuvenating effects of any of our chemical peels, please contact Dr. Q™ Medical Spa today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with Dr. Q™.
Schedule a Consultation: (760) 537.4579